Friday, August 14, 2015

Family treasures

Yesterday all 7 kids and I went to my grandfather's birthday party. He turned 83.
It was nice seeing family and visiting with everyone. I don't know how many of you follow the blog: Blessings at Felicity Farm but we were able to see her family.  The newest addition to their family is doing fantastic.
Today my parents dropped off a few more treasures for me that were my grandparents. 
First is this wicker chair that will end up on our porch when we add on.
The second is this painting my dad's Aunt painted. 
My home is filled to the brim with family treasures. I love having family memorabilia.
I am thinking of putting up our fall decorations today. I know it's a little early but I love my home seasonally decorated. When I go out to run errands later I need to find a flag pole as my grandmother loved flags to put out so now I'm able to.
Enjoy your day!


No comments:

Post a Comment