Sunday, August 23, 2015

Final week of Summer Vacation

What a busy weekend it has been. This coming week is the last week of Summer Vacation for the kids. I'm sad to see fall come but on the other hand I will be thankful to have a routine back.
Yesterday the boys and I went to the Amish Market in Unity. I was in hopes of horse and buggy pic as I have a farm photo idea for my living room. But it was not meant to be yesterday.  Here is a photo of the Amish market:
The boys each had a delicious donut.  We also bought a quart of peaches and a quart of pears as well as I bought a scrubby.


They had another scrubby that was crocheted on one side and scrubby on the other for dishes but none were purple. (My fave color in case you couldn't tell)
After visiting the market we went to my parents house for a cookout then went and visited my grandparents.
Today I was able to pick a few carrots out of the garden.


As well as some tomatoes you see ripening off in my window sill.
The last pic is of a new dish I saw the recipe for on Pinterest using zucchini from my grade. As well as green onions from my garden.
The time is about to go off on the oven for our BBQ baked chicken along with our cheesy Zucchini. 
Hope everyone is having a relaxing Sunday!



No comments:

Post a Comment