Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Sickness begins

I have a kiddo that isn't feeling well whatsoever. He is home sick from school. He is bundled up on the couch. Our daschund is under there with him sleeping.


I need to clean the house and wait for the oil man to come. Next week we are having our furnace serviced as it has been running rough. We are thinking of adding a pellet stove in here eventually. I would love to have some wood heat instead of just oil.
Income taxes are filed.
Hubby found a rototiller we will be buying in a month. I'm so excited to have our own!!! We will expand the garden this year doubling it and I plan on having an herb garden this year!!! Also some other exciting news hubby is on board with us getting ducks!! He will build them their own little swimming hole :)
I looked at seeds at tractor supply yesterday but for veggies they did not have quite what I wanted. I think I will be ordering them through a catalog this year.  The boys are so excited to garden with us. I did find a shepherd hook for my grandmother's bird feeder. In the spring we will get that as I love watching the birds.
Have a great day!!! Time to get that housework going. 😀

No comments:

Post a Comment