Thursday, January 5, 2017

Morning

Not much has been going on here at the farm. 
I'm keeping my eye on 2 duckies and their frostbitten feet. I don't think they will lose their feet but I will be so glad when we are on the down slope of winter. I added more shavings to the coop for them.
Popcorn is doing well with the goats. He is a little protective of them. 
I'm thinking this year I want to add some meat chickens to our farm. There is a place not far from here that will process them.I just need to see if someone locally sells them or if I need to order them from McMurray. 
I need to clip my goat hooves this weekend now that someone showed me how to do it. 😉
Tomorrow I get to pick up my oldest son for a few days. I can't wait to see him.  It's been a couple of weeks since we've seen him.
Time for me to go feed my animals and get housework going.
Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment