Sunday, January 1, 2017

Happy New Year

Happy New Year Everyone.
I'm not one for making resolutions but I do have a list of animals I want to add to the farm this year and projects that need to be completed.
The biggest project we need to get done is fencing for the goats so they don't have to be walked all the time.
2nd biggest project Is adding some more insulation in the barn.
We will be adding some raised beds for the garden as this year I am determined to grow enough to can enough veggies to last through part of the winter!
Today was a great day. The youngest son and I found a few branches to make arms for their snowman that is actually taller than me!
I posted pics on my Facebook page Wyld Dream Farm if interested in seeing it. I'm hoping by the end of this week to figure out exactly what I want to plant in our garden and put the order in by the end of the month!! I'm so ready to start growing seeds and pushing forward to spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment