Thursday, March 12, 2020

Coronavirus

So many people are panicking with the Coronavirus. It is sad how many people that do not have it are affected by it. My son in college has to move home as well as everyone else who lives on campus for the whole University of Maine systems. They will be transitioning to online classes.  Most of college sports have been shut down as well as travel sports.
Drs offices are running out of hand sanitizer.
A lot of stores are out of hand sanitizer as well as toilet paper. (I'm thankful I stocked up a couple weeks ago.) I typically budget buying it once a month. I have been researching how to make my own hand sanitizer in case the soap decides to run low as well.
My heart goes out to people whose jobs will be affected by the mass hysteria and shut downs.
Washing your hands is common sense!! Cleaning your homes where hands are touching things so much will need to be done.
Meanwhile, I am looking forward to starting some seeds in the next couple weeks for our garden. I need to pick up some marigold seeds and start those as well.
Have a great evening!!

No comments:

Post a Comment