Monday, March 30, 2020

Slowly but surely, a little stir crazy

I must admit I am going a little stir crazy. I miss visiting people. I love my family but it's not the same without friends nearby. I want to go visit my parents and Grammie but at least with technology we are able to keep in touch with one another.

Yesterday was a lazy day after being  so busy on Saturday. The barn looks amazing and the goats seem happier with the side finished and being able to go outside whenever they feel like it.

Most of the guys have gone to the hubs work to sanitize it. I know they are all beginning to feel a little stir crazy as well.

We made beef stew for supper tonight as it has been snowing all day. Yes you read that right SNOW. Yuck!!

I'm curled up with a blanket reading some 1940's - 1960's Farm Journal and Farmer's Wife. I am enjoying all the ads in them as well as the articles. They magazines cost $.05 -$.20. I will be sure to post some of my favorite articles as I read them.

Today we cleaned the ferret cage and the brooder. We need to get a rubber mat inside the brooder as the ducks like to fling the water out of their dish and it soaks down into the wood.

I'm hoping to sew some reusable shopping bags tonight out of feed bags then relax for the rest of the evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment