Monday, March 9, 2020

Spring Weather

The past couple weeks we are finally seeing some spring temps. I am thankful for a muddy driveway as that means a lot of the snow is melting.
70% of our snow is gone!!🥳

My tulips and Grape Hyacinth are beginning to come up. I was visiting Grammie this past weekend and hers are peeking up as well.
The first part of winter I dont mind as it makes you want to make soups, stew and heartier  meals but the end of January beginning of february I'm over it.

This week will be the finishing planning of our garden and what I want to get for chicks and ducks. I miss ours that we had but we will have time to plan barn improvements while we wait. I am also hoping to get a few turkeys.

Spring cleaning has begun. I found a printable checklist and will do as much in one room a day as I can. I'm thinking of reorganizing some of the decor so it doesnt appear as busy in here.

Today is a friend of mine Birthday so I have a homemade chocolate bundt cake in the oven and will put on frosting on it when it has cooled off. I'm also makes roasted potatoes as a couple other friends are making the rest of a meal for her.

Enjoy your afternoon!

No comments:

Post a Comment